Wednesday 7 March 2012

The Benefits of Benefit

Hello there,

As you may have read in Mondays blog post, i was revising for something...... it was an interview for a Benefit Cosmetics job!!!!!
I thought rather then type about it i'd do my first ever short little video about it, YAY! I will however apologise in advance for the poor quality of it but i'm just starting out so please do bare with me here! Hope you enjoy: (by the way this was on Tuesday not today lol)

O and before i forget, the jumper was on sale in New Look for about £6 i think, bargain or what!!!
If i learnt anything from the experience though it was that i am more then capable of doing them and i just have to have confidence in myself. I will continue to search for make up related jobs, this experince will not deter me from persuing my dreams!!!
And that goes for everyone out there, never give up no matter how many people tell you you can't do something or reject you, you hear me out there people.

Before i forget, i just want to thank all my friends and family for there support, it means alot! O and also one of my new follower Pinky Lorren for her nice words, thanks hun :)

Until next time,
Kel x

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW hunii *hugs* thank u for all the support you give me with my blog and everything :D Love the video the jumpers fab! Keep up the good work ur hair and make up looks wkd!! xx

    ReplyDelete