Sunday 18 November 2012

Brushing up on hair care

Hey Ladies,

Now I'm ashamed to admit it but i own one disgustingly old hair brush and a comb that gets tangled up in my hair more then it brushes it!

I know i need to invest in a new one but when it comes to hair brushes they baffle me, I'm not gonna lie. There so many different shapes and sorts that i get down the Boots isle and just stare blankly for a few minutes until i wander off in defeat.

Until now! Meet Tangle Teezer.....


As gross as this may sound to some of you, i recently used my friends one and loved it! Its so easy to carry around if needed and you don't accidentally bash yourself over the head with it when your holding the handle too low down (happens all the time to me, honestly i should come with a health and safety warning sticker!).

The moral of this story is a shall be purchasing one from Boots as soon as and i shall let you know how i get on!

Kel x 


No comments:

Post a Comment