Monday 10 December 2012

Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer review

Morning guys,

Got this little review for you today, i did mention it in my Bourjois Foundation review the other week but wanted to give this a bit more of a test run before i gave my honest opinion on it.

So i present to you lovely people..... Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer!!!


Now the first reason i went for this was because i love the Healthy Mix foundation so much that i thought this would be just as fab and also i watch the Pixiwoo sisters Youtube videos religiously and Nic is forever either using her Mac concealer or this bad boy so therefore i thought it would be foul proof.

Don't get me wrong i am not saying in the slightest that this is a bad concealer but it just isn't right for me. 

The Pros:
 - The colour match is brilliant! If your fair skinned like me then this will suit you to a tea. It has a very yellowy under tone so it cancels out dark circles under the old eyes beautifully.

- It blends really nicely as well which is handy for if your in a rush and just want to freshen your complexion up a tad.

- There is no offencive smell what so ever! I was a little disappointed it didn't smell as nice as the foundation but it didn't smell bad so i was grateful for that.

The Cons:
- i have a very oily tea zone so this just sat on the surface like i hadn't even attempted to blend it! It was fine at first, even putting power over the top didn't effect it but after a few hours it just looked and felt not very pleasant and i couldn't wait to go home and wash my face. (if you have dry to normal skin however i think this would work beautifully as it would add much needed moisture to the skin!)

- It also is not a very heavy coverage which is great if you like to build that up but i like to be hit with the hard stuff straight away so this wasn't really the consistency that I'm use to.

That's about it for the Cons actually! I really don't have a lot of bad things to say about this as its a lovely little concealer but for me it wasn't a winner.

I'm sure lots of you love it and that's great but unfortunately I'm still on the hunt for my one true match!

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment