Saturday 16 June 2012

Be still my beating heart.... Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter Review!!

Evening everyone,

Eeeek I'm so excited, i finally got my mitts on one of the most hyped products around and that is the Revlon Colour burst Lip Butters!!!!


I got the shade 080 Strawberry Shortcake (please excuse my No7 concealer tyring to
muscle in on the action there) and i love it!!!
I can defiantly see what all the fuss was about, it smells amazing and there just so creamy on the lips.
I will defiantly be after some more and at the minute theres £2 off them in Boots so
grab them while you can ladies!


I'll be honest and say i was just expecting a tinted lip balm but damn these things can throw
out some colour! This is defiantly on the ultra pink barbie scale which was a surprise
especially after appalling onto foundation covered lips with vigour.
I really layered it on first time not realising that you don't even need much
on to get a lot of colour off!

So ladies what shades shall you be picking up?
Or which ones have you already got?!

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment