Saturday 12 January 2013

I'm back....

Evening all,

Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a merry New Year (minus any messy hang overs of course). I've been missing in action for a few weeks due to a nasty cold that has taken over my immune system and refused to bugger off but i think with truck loads of vitamin C and a determination to soldier through i will be just fine so i thought i best get my bottom in gear and start producing some posts for you lovely people.

I do just have to fill you in on one small thing.... i got a new digital camera for Christmas!!!

Santa heard my pleas after all and a new red shiny camera was waiting for me under my tree ready to get my mitts on. I'm still trying to get the hang of it but one of my goals for this year is to take better pictures for you to view so (drum roll please) here is the first of many to come...


Essie Nail Varnish in Lady Like

O yes indeedy do, its a lovely new nail polish for you! Hay it rhymed but that's besides the point, its a nail polish for me actually and it is another gift from good old papa Claus.

This is a gorgeous soft mauve that is perfect for everyday wear, applies like a dream and lasts a good 3-4 days with minor damage especially if you top if off with a good top coat (I'd recommend a Sally Hansen or OPI one personally).

Available from Boots at £7.99 each.

Right that's me done for today but i shall see you again tomorrow my lovelies.

Kel x

No comments:

Post a Comment