Friday 15 November 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips review


Afternoon all,

Yes your eyes are not deceiving you, it is I.... I am back!
I have had a hell of a ride of it these past few months hence my absence 
but i am back with a vengeance with plenty to review so hold on to your
laptops ladies.

Firstly I thought I'd start off with an easy one to ease myself into things....
(which you can find at Boots, click on link above or Superdrug)



I know I gave in to the hype but as a beauty lover and now dedicated researcher 
you just have to!
I went for Hydrate (the blue one) and Pink Punk (the pink, obviously).



I wanted to try a pigmented one in comparison to your regular lip balm type
and I have to say i certainly noticed the difference.

The blue is definitely more for combating your dry lip issues where as i feel the pink has been more focused 
on the colour pay off so does lack a little in the moisturizing sense but both 
work well for what they are, just more so the blue.


As you can see the pink looks quite subtle on the swatch but trust me when i say
when applied several times to the lip boy does it stand out in 
a pink fluorescent kinda way.

I'd be intrigued to try more and for £2.99 a pop who can complain!
Also there is 3 for 2 at the minute at Boots so now is the time to buy.

Sees you later ladies
Kel


No comments:

Post a Comment