Friday 24 August 2012

Hurmmmm.....

 
 
 
 
Yes that is the look i make when I'm thinking
& no i don't think it's an attractive look so don't worry.
(Although i must say I'm not as hairy as that, i hope!)
 
I've been thinking about the goals i want to set for myself and this is my master plan so far:
 
1. Get theory test CD
2. Take theory test & pray i pass!
3. Take 5 day intensive driving course
4. PASS!!!!
5. Congratulate myself with a rose tattoo on my hip.
 
Sounds like a plan to me!
Except what i haven't told you is that this will be my 3rd time taking this bloody pain
in my nether regions test and that I have been taking driving lessons
for 3 years now!
So you can possibly understand why this might be a mammoth task for me.
 
Keep everything crossed for me peeps.
 
Kel x


No comments:

Post a Comment